Launched in 2013, Community Table Kitchen marries our twofold mission of basic needs and solution-oriented services. Our commercial kitchen space allows Bridge House to combine our commitment to feed the hungry in our community with our commitment to providing jobs to our Ready to Work trainees as a stepping stone out of homelessness.
- With the more than 100,000 meals we provide each year to the homeless and working poor we promote community, engage people in services, and recently, create jobs for our homeless clients seeking employment through our Ready to Work program.
- We are strategic with our food preparation in our kitchen and we have created a culinary arts program with 18 Ready to Work positions. Our trainees learn the skills they need to transition into a mainstream kitchen job.
- In 2016 we contracted with Naropa University to operate 3 Naropa café sites creating 4 permanent jobs for Ready to Work graduates and 5 additional trainee positions. Click here to read the daily camera article.
Wondering where to go and pick-up a quick and yummy breakfast or lunch? Drop by our Community Table Kitchen for our Grab and Go specials.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 1 pm.
We are located at 5345 Arapahoe Ave Unit 5. Our cross streets are Arapahoe Ave and Conestoga.
Let us cater your next event!
See below for a sample menu.
Custom menus available upon request.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our catering services.
Community Table Kitchen Catering does not disappoint. There is an elegant ease to the dishes that John creates that is both tasty and beautiful. The staff is friendly and very professional. We have used them on numerous occasions and the food has received rave reviews! The added bonus is that you are supporting a local organization that is helping and doing so much good!
– Heather – Director of Willow
We are so happy to have stumbled upon Bridge House’s Community Table Kitchen. The food was hot and freshly made and our guests could not stop raving about how delicious everything tasted. Chef John and his staff were so friendly and accommodating and worked with our tight schedule effortlessly. We highly recommend catering with Community Table Kitchen and feel honored to be able to support such an amazing program.
– Megan Barrie – University of Colorado at Boulder
– Pat Shanks – PLAN Boulder
For more information about our catering services email email@example.com
Our Community Table Kitchen is located at:
5345 Arapahoe Ave. #5
Boulder, CO 80303.
Contact Emily@boulderbridgehouse.org for a tour and more information.
We were featured in the Daily Camera on March 19, 2014