Volunteering at the Bridge House has proven to be tremendously rewarding for those who serve with us, and an important part of what makes Bridge House such a special place for our clients. Most volunteer opportunities are Monday – Friday, though we occasionally have special projects on the weekends, too.
Volunteer with Bridge House
Please share your gifts with us and help to turn people’s lives around!
Want to Join Our Kids Give Back Program?
We have a special volunteer club for families and their children ages 5 to 16.
Fill out the volunteer form below and Scott Medina our Volunteer Coordinator will get back to you with opportunites to volunteer with us.
You can contact Scott Medina with any questions at [email protected], 720-235-6050.
Current Volunteer Opportunites
- Serving breakfast to our clients, or helping with other morning duties
- Interacting with clients at the front desk of our Path to Home & Ready to Work program
- Preparing food/cutting vegetables at our commercial Kitchen, available weekday mornings
- Be on-call to help serve dinners when the need arises, available occasional evenings 4:30-6:15pm
- Assisting with our Severe Weather Shelter, evenings 6-8pm (Oct - April only)
- Data-entry working with our Case Managers
- One-on-one mentoring of Ready to Work Trainees, year-long commitment and extra training required
- Help delivering donated food to our Kitchen site
- Hands-on work to help clean new facilities or reorganize current facilities
- Support for our Ready to Work Trainees
- Support at special one-time events such as our Farm to Table dinner and other public outreach