Join Ready to Work
A unique and highly-effective combination of employment, housing, and support that breaks the expensive cycles of homelessness, incarceration and chronic unemployment.
WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE IN THE FACE OF HOMELESSNESS.
- Ready to Work operates two market-based social enterprises to employ trainees and earn revenue to support the organization.
- We strive for 75% of trainees to graduate from the program with full time jobs and independent housing.
- Ready to Work earns 45% of our operating budget through social enterprises.
- The cost per unit at Ready to Work house is $85K in capital vs. $450K per unit for traditional housing units.
- Ready to Work fills an important gap in the homeless service continuum for adults with the capacity and desire to get back to work full-time.