With the support of thousands of donors and volunteers, we have been able to expand our services to meet a growing need.
In 2016, we provided the following services
- We served over 100,000 meals throughout the year
- Over 13,000 case management appointments were completed
- 236 people were assisted with funds to pay for their prescriptions
- Over 2,000 bus tickets were provided to our clients
- 555 were given funds to help pay for their ID
- $8,948 was used for our homeless prevention or re-housing program
- We provided over 788 case management appointments for individuals seeking employment services including referral to Ready to Work, resume completion and job referrals.
But we don’t just measure our progress by our capacity to meet the growing need. We measure ourselves by the progress our clients make.
In 2015, we provided the following services
- 1,800 individuals came to Bridge House for case management services
- We connected 71 people with housing either through transitional programs or through rent assistance
- We helped 114 of our clients get jobs
- We provided over 5,342 case management appointments for our clients to access benefits such as food stamps, AND, SSI
2016 Ready to Work Results
- 56 trainees exited the program
- 43 graduated the program with employment mainstream housing
- 44 are still working for us into 2017
- $692,761 in earned revenue through both of our social enterprises
- 95% attendance rate
- Average savings of trainees earned wages $560