With the support of thousands of donors and volunteers, we have been able to expand our services to meet a growing need.
In 2016, we provided the following services to our clients:
- We served over 100,000 meals throughout the year
- We provided over 788 case management appointments for individuals seeking employment services including referral to Ready to Work, resume completion and job referrals.
But we don’t just measure our progress by our capacity to meet the growing need. We measure ourselves by the progress our clients make.
- 1,800 individuals came to Bridge House for case management services
- We connected 71 people with housing either through transitional programs or through rent assistance
- We helped 114 of our clients get jobs
- We provided over 5,342 case management appointments for our clients to access benefits such as food stamps, AND, SSI
2016 Ready to Work Results
- 56 trainees exited the program
- 43 graduated the program with employment mainstream housing
- 44 are still working for us into 2017
- $692,761 in earned revenue through both of our social enterprises
- 95% attendance rate
- Average savings of trainees earned wages $560