Because the needs of our clients far outweigh our resources, we work in partnership with a wide range of organizations to get the right service for the right person. We also have partners that give us food; connect us with volunteers; and provide us with hands-on support to strengthen our organization. We collaborate with public and private organizations alike. Thanks to all of these great organizations!
- St. Benedicts Health and Healing: Provides a free clinic for basic medical care for the uninsured.
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless: Provides emergency housing for so many of our clients and transitional housing and is the location for our Resource Center 3 days a week.
- Clinica: Provides weekly outreach by a nurse at our facility.
- Mental Health Partners: Provides regular outreach at our facility including referrals to other programs and crisis management.
- Community Food Share: Provides free food for our meals.
- City of Boulder Housing and Human Services: Provides us with technical assistance and support.
- Boulder County Housing and Human Services: Provides us with technical assistance and support.