At Bridge House, we rely on the generosity of people like you to serve the thousands of people who utilize our case management services, eat the more than 100,000 meals prepared at Community Table Kitchen, or join our Ready to Work program. Please consider making a gift, donating your time, or sharing your stuff with Bridge House.
Make a Financial Gift
You can make a big difference in the life of a homeless man or woman by providing financial assistance to our programs like Ready to Work or the Community Table meal program. A little goes a long way at Bridge House.
- A gift of $100 will provide 80 meals for the homeless and low income individuals
- A gift of $500 will provide Rental assistance to prevent homelessness for 5 households
- A gift of $1,000 will provide 50 hours of employment and job search assistance
- A gift of $2,000 will provide one year of ID funds for clients to obtain the appropriate identification to find employment and housing
- A gift of $5,000 will support on site intake and assessment for 200 individuals seeking case management services
- A gift of $10,000 will sponsor room, board and support services at Ready to Work House for a Ready to Work trainee
Did you know that 12 recurring monthly donations of …
- $25 will provide 50 case management clients with transportation to important appointments like doctor visits and job interviews
- $50 will help fund aftercare support for Ready to Work graduates
Ways to Get Involved
There are many ways to get involved with Bridge House:
- Invite us to educate your community – business, fraternal group, neighborhood association, and faith community – with a presentation on homelessness
- Hire Community Table Kitchen for your next catered event, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have your business hire a Ready to Work graduate, sponsor our events, or have your company participate in a fundraising benefit for Bridge House
Donate your Time
We have a volunteer opportunity for nearly every schedule and skill level. Some examples of volunteer jobs include:
- To help with meal preparation
- To help serve meals
- To assist with administrative tasks to help organize our outreach events
- To take videos and photos at special events
- Represent Bridge House at tabling events
- Mentor a Ready to Work trainee
- Data entry
- Assist Ready to Work trainees in our computer lab
- Provide job search assistance for a Ready to Work trainee
- Join a special events planning committee
Share Your Stuff
To schedule a time to drop off donations contact Scott at 720-235-6050 or email him at email@example.com.
Bridge House Food Donation Policy
Thank you so much for your interest and efforts in donating food to Bridge House. Please read carefully.
Because of health department regulations, limited space and nutritional needs we can only accept certain foods which must be in their sealed, original packaging. We cannot accept most other items, largely due to safety issues, with certain exceptions by advanced notice only.
We have a crucial need for the following unexpired food items in their original packaging. unexpired ground coffee, cold cereal, peanut butter, jelly, protein bars, instant oatmeal, salt, pepper, tea (bags), ketchup, mustard, hot sauce and salad dressing.
Food donations can be dropped off anytime Monday through Friday between 10 am and 3 pm at 5345 Arapahoe Ave unit 5, Boulder 80303.
Bridge House Clothing Donation Policy
At this time we are unable to accept clothing donations. Deacons Closet is now accepting clothing donations for Bridge House. Deacons Closet is located at the First Presbyterian Church at 15th and Walnut. Please leave inside the west entrance near the custodian’s office. For more information about donations to Deacons Closet contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.402.6427
We’d also love your ideas! Please get in touch with us anytime. Together we are creating programs that provide basic needs and a Bridge of Opportunity for homeless men, and women.
For more information or to start volunteering today, please contact Scott Medina, Volunteer Coordinator at: email@example.com or 720-235-6050.
For a tour of our Ready to Work House and Employment Center or our Community Table Kitchen contact Emily Messina at firstname.lastname@example.org.