With the support of thousands of donors and volunteers, we have been able to expand our services to meet a growing need. However, we don’t measure our success by the number of people served. We measure our success on the progress our clients make towards self-sustainability.
In 2013, we provided the following services to our clients:
- We served over 73,000 meals throughout the year
- We provided 1,314 case management appointments for medical and mental health services
- We provided over 1,014 case management appointments for individuals seeking employment services
But we don’t just measure our progress by our capacity to meet the growing need. We measure ourselves by the progress our clients make. In 2013:
- We connected 117 people with housing either through transitional programs or through rent assistance
- We helped 108 of our clients get jobs
- Our clients rate our services very highly, and that is very important to us.
- We provided 2,042 case management appointments for our clients to access benefits such as food stamps, AND, SSI
2013 Ready to Work Results
- 17 have found employment
- 12 are still working for us
- $107,000 in earned revenue
- Every quarter, we ask out clients to tell us how satisfied they are with our work.
For the last two years, 90% of our clients have been satisfied or very satisfied with the service they got at Bridge House