With the support of thousands of donors and volunteers, we have been able to expand our services to meet a growing need.
In 2015, we provided the following services to our clients:
- We served over 70,000 meals throughout the year
- We provided over 1,603 case management appointments for medical and mental health services
- We provided over 2,867 case management appointments for individuals seeking employment services including referral to Ready to Work, resume completion and job referrals.
But we don’t just measure our progress by our capacity to meet the growing need. We measure ourselves by the progress our clients make.
- 1,730 individuals came to Bridge House and our Resource Center for case management services
- We connected 81 people with housing either through transitional programs or through rent assistance
- We helped 139 of our clients get jobs
- We provided over 4,163 case management appointments for our clients to access benefits such as food stamps, AND, SSI
2015 Ready to Work Results
- 13 graduated the program and 7 have found employment
- 44 are still working for us into 2016
- $312,665 in earned revenue
- 90% attendance rate