In 2009 Dennis lost his full time job. Unable to find steady employment Dennis ended up living on the streets. He spent his days selling the Denver Voice and his…Continue reading
Because the needs of our clients far outweigh our resources, we work in partnership with a wide range of organizations to get the right service for the right person. We also have partners that give us food; connect us with volunteers; and provide us with hands-on support to strengthen our organization. We collaborate with public and private organizations alike. Thanks to all of these great organizations!
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless: Provides emergency housing for so many of our clients and transitional housing for our Ready to Work participants
- Clinica: Provides weekly outreach by a nurse at our facility and special services for homeless pregnant women
- Mental Health Partners: Provides regular outreach at our facility including referrals to other programs and crisis management
- Community Food Share: Provides free food for our meals
- Social Venture Partners Boulder County: Provides us with hands-on support and consulting services to improve our management, fundraising, and operations
- Boulder Outreach for Homeless Overflow (BOHO): Provides temporary emergency shelter for those who are not able secure a place at the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless on particularly cold and wet nights.
- City of Boulder Housing and Human Services: Provides us with technical assistance and support
- Boulder County Housing and Human Services: Provides us with technical assistance and support