Because the needs of our clients far outweigh our resources, we work in partnership with a wide range of organizations to get the right service for the right person. We also have partners that give us food; connect us with volunteers; and provide us with hands-on support to strengthen our organization. We collaborate with public and private organizations alike. Thanks to all of these great organizations!
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless: Provides emergency housing for so many of our clients and transitional housing and is the location for our Resource Center 3 days a week.
- Clinica: Provides weekly outreach by a nurse at our facility and special services for homeless pregnant women
- Mental Health Partners: Provides regular outreach at our facility including referrals to other programs and crisis management
- Community Food Share: Provides free food for our meals
- Social Venture Partners Boulder County: Provides us with hands-on support and consulting services to improve our management, fundraising, and operations
- Boulder Outreach for Homeless Overflow (BOHO): Provides temporary emergency shelter for those who are not able secure a place at the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless on particularly cold and wet nights and also provides day shelter.
- City of Boulder Housing and Human Services: Provides us with technical assistance and support
- Boulder County Housing and Human Services: Provides us with technical assistance and support