Part-time Employment Case Manager
Bridge House, Boulder’s community service center for homeless and working poor seeks well-qualified, self-motivated candidates to provide employment case management services for homeless adults and ex-offenders, individual employment case management, recruitment of clients, and cultivating employment opportunities through the business community.
Employment Case Manager Duties:
- Provide direct client assistance with creating employment plans and job search assistance
- Assist clients with resume writing, online application and interviewing skills
- Recruit participants eligible for the WAGEES grant
- Perform WAGEES screenings to identify parolees appropriate for employment services
- Research and identify training and education opportunities for clients and cultivate referral relationships with complementary programs
- Identify client barriers to employment and help clients access resources to eliminate them
- Collaborate with Bridge House case management to assist client
- Assist in creating and maintaining a weekly job readiness classes, teaching and enhancing employable skills
- Identify training opportunities for clients in appropriate industries
- Collaborate with Ready to Work case management staff on recruitment and job readiness services within Ready to Work
- Develop employment opportunities for clients
- Provide employer support for clients placed in employment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- BA or higher in social work, psychology or related field
- Commitment to providing case management services in accordance program philosophy and goals
- Ability to track program information for grant reporting
- Experience in sales or business development a plus
- This position is part time and reports to the Bridge House Employment Specialist
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until April 10, 2015.